Christmas is the ultimate time for giving. Show employees and clients your appreciation this holiday season by giving them customized, brand-name gifts.
Cheap gift items that break or wear out quickly will place your company in a bad light. Christmas gifts for employees should be durable items they will happily use. Personalized brand-name items meet and exceed those goals. Giving your staff and associates gifts from brands they trust says “You’re worth it!”
Totally Promotional has many brand-name items to personalize with your logo, inspirational message or artwork. We’ve got the names you recognize such as OGIO®, Coleman®, Champion®, Rubbermaid® and Bluetooth®. And our selection continues to grow!
Bulk pricing makes it affordable for businesses of all sizes to order brand-name items for holiday gifts. Check out our low prices to see what I mean.
Why customize brand-name gifts for employees?
Putting your logo on brand-name Christmas gifts is a great way to say thank-you while promoting your company. Giving your staff products with your logo will expand your company’s marketing for months and years to come.
Studies show that 57 percent of consumers who own personalized products have kept them for more than five years! Imagine how many times your logo will get seen on a brand-name water bottle, hat or backpack during those five years. A lot, that’s for sure.
Isn’t it time you get long-term, positive exposure for your business at a reasonable cost?
The other great reason to give brand-name products as gifts is the pleasure they bring to the people you care about. When you take the time and energy to seek out quality presents, your employees notice. It makes them feel good about themselves, their jobs and the work they do.
How to choose brand-name employee gifts
Corporate holiday gifts should be appropriate for everyone on your list, whether you’re rewarding employees, vendors or loyal clients. Stay away from products that may appear gender specific. If choosing apparel, for example, look for unisex styles and company-themed colors or neutral tones.
You’ll get the best deal on Christmas gifts for employees when buying large quantities of a single item. However, Totally Promotional’s growing selection of products make it affordable and fun to mix it up a bit! You can create swag bag Christmas gifts by bundling a few of our most popular products together.
10 best brand-name corporate holiday gifts
Hold onto your Christmas stockings while I roll out our top 10 employee and client gift ideas!
1. Champion® Double Dry Eco Crewneck Sweatshirt. This durable 50 percent cotton/50 percent polyester crew gives a high-quality feel with heavy ribbed-knit material at the waistband and cuffs. Get your logo printed on the front, left chest, back or either sleeve.
2. OGIO® High Performance Cap – Embroidered. Your employees and other associates will look and feel like a million bucks wearing this high-performance hat. It screams high-class from its antique pewter adjustable strap buckle to its six-panel construction.
3. Swig Life™ Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler – Engraved, Ascent Stylus Pen – Engraved and Bluetooth® Earbuds with Zippered Case. This Christmas gift bundle makes a hot, holiday surprise for office employees. The 18 oz. Swig Life™ tumbler is a luxury item of its own with your engraved logo. But when you fill it with an eye-catching, engraved pen and Bluetooth® earbuds it will feel like Santa arrived!
4. Port Authority® Challenger™ Jacket – Embroidered. The 100 percent Teklon® nylon outer shell gives this jacket the clout your team wants. Everyone will enjoy the security of zippered pockets and the sleek look of rib-knit cuffs and waistband. This jacket was made to feature your logo.
5. Coleman® Brewski Stainless Steel Tumbler. Just so much to love about this brand-name gift! This is holiday magic from its “no-sweat” stainless steel design to its hidden bottle opener in the bottom. Did I mention it’s made with stainless steel?
6. 16 oz. Tritan™ Rumble Speaker Bottle. The gang will get in the holiday spirit while playing their favorite tunes on this high-definition Bluetooth® 4.0 speaker. It includes a rechargeable battery and Micro USB cord for up to 90 minutes of play time.
7. Companion Messenger Bag. This all-purpose bag is the perfect accessory for business trips or shopping excursions. Whether you carry it by its handle or shoulder straps, you’ll travel in comfort. The buckle closure secures business docs and two side pockets keep water bottles nearby. It’s got plenty of storage areas for everything!
8. 14 oz. Otterbox® Elevation Core Colors Mug – Engraved. Give your workers the mug they’ll cuddle up with on those chilly winter nights. Extravagance is everywhere in this mug from its copper lining to its sweat-resistant design. Note the durability of all-around stainless steel.
9. Leeman™ Cuffed Rib Knit Beanie – Debossed. Just wait until you see your logo debossed on this beanie’s faux leather, front patch! This trendy hat is an easy pick for everyone on your list. One size fits most.
10. Megapro 8-in-1 Multi-Bit Driver. Practical is what this employee gift is all about. It’s ready to conquer any task at home, work or on the road. Each hex bit is stored in the handle for easy access. It’s ranked among the top 15 tool brands by the New York Times. Select from more than a dozen imprint colors to match your corporate logo.
Shop early for employee Christmas gifts
Get your corporate gift orders in as early as possible and avoid the hassles of last-minute shopping. Totally Promotional also offers rush production and delivery options on most items if time gets away from you!
No matter what employee gifts you choose, your staff and loyal customers will cherish a brand-name item from you. So place your order today and show them how much you care this holiday season.