A custom banner is like a greeting card on a much larger scale. Think about those big moments in your life or that special message you want to share. We can help!
Hanging a vinyl banner in the right place can attract customers and announce an important event. Totally Promotional has banners in all sizes made of vinyl, mesh and fabric. Our staff is happy to help you select the material, size and colors you need for any occasion!
Maybe you’re in the midst of planning a celebration, a big sale or a new restaurant menu. Crank it up a notch with a professionally designed custom banner!
Here are five occasions (there are many, many more!) when a custom banner could give you the visibility you need:
1. Weddings. Do you really want to honor the bride and groom with a homemade sign taped to the wall at the reception? Of course not. Put a gorgeous image of the happy couple on a colorful wedding banner. It’s a great gift idea!
2. Trade shows. Want to draw the crowd to your booth? Try a professional-looking 10 oz. or 13 oz. vinyl banner! The heavy-duty denier makes it sturdy and durable for long-lasting use!
3. Schools/athletic stadiums. Proudly display your school’s accomplishments inside or outside with a colorful custom banner. Our 8 oz. mesh vinyl banners are perfect for hanging on fences or other fixtures at stadiums and parks. The mesh construction allows wind to pass through to prevent rips and tears in the harshest weather conditions.
4. Sales/apartment rentals. If you need to reach traffic in both directions, check out our 18 oz. double-sided vinyl banners. Retail stores can quickly grab the attention of customers with a double-sided vinyl banner. Got apartments for rent or an upcoming festival you want publicized? Hang a double-sided vinyl banner and get your money’s worth!
5. Concert venues. Whether you’re a high school band or the hottest country singer in the nation, your name should be front and center! Browse our great selection to find the custom banner that fits your needs.
Custom banner printing is cheaper than you think! For example, a standard 3-foot-by-5-foot vinyl banner costs less than $40.
The cost of your banner will depend on the material and size you choose. Our selection includes:
- 13 oz. Vinyl Banners — Indoor and outdoor use. weather resistant, matte finish
- 10 oz. Vinyl Banners — Indoor use, matte finish
- Mesh Banners — Waterproof, windproof and tear resistant, durable and light
- Double-Sided Banners — Heavy duty, matte finish, printed on both sides
- Fabric Banners — Washable, wrinkle resistant
Take a moment and browse our helpful guide on the types of materials used for our banners. Not sure how to hang them? Check out our finishing options for hanging your custom banner; we have detailed images to help you choose.
Totally Promotional also offers its customers free design setup and art proofs, and can provide rush production services, if needed.
Don’t wait! Shop for banners today!
This blog was updated Feb. 28, 2023.
I love the idea of making a personalized banner for a wedding. I have been helping plan my brother’s wedding and the space they have for the reception doesn’t have much room for table top pictures. I think a customized banner with pictures of them on it would be a great solution! Thanks for the idea!
Thanks for the comment, Kyle. I’ve been at weddings where hand-written posters are hung. These beautiful customized banners look so much better! They take up no floor space when hung on the wall so that alleviates that headache! Please check out our selection at https://www.totallypromotional.com/banners.html. And best wishes on your wedding planning! – Shelley