Until now, your wedding plans were focused on you and your partner.
But before you tie the knot it’s important to acknowledge your bride tribe. Gift them with cheap bridesmaid gifts that rock but won’t bust your wedding budget. You have lots of great options. Browse this list of inexpensive bridal party gifts for your “I do crew”!
What should I get my bridesmaids as gifts?
1. Sterling Silver Bead Bracelets by North Star Pendants. Your bridal bunch can wear these shiny bracelets on your special day or any day! Each is handmade, lightweight and hypoallergenic. The entire bracelet measures 7 inches and comes packaged for gifting. $25 each.
2. Customized Cotton Wedding Totes. Give this sweet gift to give your bridal party before the wedding so they can use it on the big day. Your besties will love stashing their hair brushes, make-up, comfy shoes and other items in these spacious bags. You can submit your own design to be printed on the front or use one of Totally Promotional’s gorgeous wedding templates. Base price as low as 45 cents each.
Tip: Before gifting, fill the tote bags with snacks, nail polish, a water bottle, breath mints, a mini wine bottle and other items your bridal bunch will appreciate the day of the wedding!
3. Manicure or Pedicure Gift Certificates. Whether your bridesmaids use this gift before the wedding or after, they will certainly appreciate the kindness. Be sure to choose reputable mani/pedi businesses at convenient locations to each bridesmaid. Fun idea: Go as a group and make it a bonding party! Approximate cost range: $30-$60 each.
4. Wedding party sunglasses. Let your bridal party — and the groomsmen — ham it with wedding sunglasses. Choose a standard style or something crazier such as Throwback Wedding Specs! You can share the fun with all your guests by giving these out as wedding favors. They’re a great addition to wedding photo booths! Base price as low as 71 cents each.
Tip: Get free bride and groom sunglasses with any wedding sunglasses purchase!
5. Philosophy Thank You! Handwash and Lotion Set by Ulta Beauty. The combination of glycerin and aloe in the Fresh Cream Hand Wash will give your ladies silky-soft, clean hands. The natural oils in the Fresh Clean Hand Lotion provide the perfect finishing touch! The duo arrives conveniently boxed as a “thank-you” gift. $28 each.
6. Personalized Lunch Bag. Your babes can take these coolers to work, the gym or anywhere they need food and drinks kept cold. Customize the front with an inspirational quote or something to remember you by. Rush delivery is available.
7. Kitras Art Glass Birthstone Ornament by The Grommet. It’s easy to fall in love with hand-blown glass ornaments! Each of these gorgeous ornaments is made from recycled glass and includes a birth month sentiment. No two ornaments are the same, so each bridesmaid will all receive something different. What a lovely gift that can be kept and displayed for years! $24.95 each.
8. 11 oz. Custom Ceramic Mug. Have some fun creating personalized ceramic mugs in minutes! You choose the colors, design and text. Your bridesmaids will think of you every time they sip coffee, hot cocoa or other favorite beverages in these glossy ceramic mugs! Microwavable and dishwasher safe. Base price is $1.49 each/12 ct.
9. Kennedy Blue Floral Bridesmaid Robes. Bring out the girly side of your gang. These wrap-style, 100 percent rayon cotton robes are knee length. Choose a sexy design and color in standard and plus sizes. $19.99 each.
10. Bridal party lanyards. A growing trend today is gifting your bridal troupe with customized wedding party lanyards! They’re a very affordable way to give your bridal troupe V.I.P. status at the engagement party and during your bachelor and bachelorette festivities! Design a fun imprint for the lanyard and add a badge holder to ID each and every member of your bridal party! Base price as low as 39 cents each.
How much should I spend on bridesmaids’ gifts?
It’s difficult to know how much to spend on gifts for your bridal party. You should take into consideration how much your bridesmaids are shelling out for dresses, flights and hotel rooms, your bachelorette party and other expenses related to your wedding.
The biggest factor to consider, however, is your wedding budget. Set a limit before you start entertaining ideas for wedding party gifts. As you can see from the list above, it is possible to find inexpensive wedding party gifts. You don’t want to start your marriage with a mountain of debt from your wedding day.
What do you get groomsmen for gifts?
Don’t forget the other half of your wedding clan! Some of our most popular groomsmen gifts at Totally Promotional are personalized can coolers, beer glasses, bottle openers and speakers. Customize them with a design and text they’ll want to show off at backyard BBQs and celebrations throughout the year!