What’s tougher than choosing your bride tribe? Finding bridesmaid proposal ideas that fit your personality and budget.
First, I’m going to help you phrase the proposal. Then I’ll give you the inside scoop on the gifts your bridesmaids really want.
Whether you hide the question in a balloon or write it in the sky, you’ll want a sweet and catchy phrase to get your wedding troupe on board. Here is a mix of 10 unique and popular bridesmaid proposal ideas:
- I can’t say ‘I do’ without you! Please join Team Bride!
- To be a happy bride, I’ll need you by my side. Will you be my Maid of Honor?
- I found The One. Please join the fun! Will you be my bridesmaid?
- I promise not to go all Bridezilla on you! Please be my bridesmaid.
- Shit just got real! Will you be my bridesmaid?
- I got the rock, just need my flock! Say you’ll be my bridesmaid.
- I need my sister when I marry my Mister!
- Getting wed, no surprise. I’m getting the girls, he’s getting the guys. Will you be my bridesmaid?
- Obviously, you’re going to be my Maid of Honor!
- Help me plan and get the dress. Without you, I’ll be a mess. Will you be my Maid of Honor?
- I donut want to get married without you! Will you be my bridesmaid?
Bridesmaid gift bags
Now let’s talk girls and gifts. Your bridesmaids have unique tastes so forget about the one-size-fits-all gift. Show your love and appreciation by filling bridesmaid gift totes or boxes with thoughtful surprises and necessities for your wedding day.
Custom bridesmaid tote bags should be prepared and given to the group several weeks before the wedding. This allows them to use the bags the day of the wedding.
To personalize your bridesmaid bags, I recommend a saying like “Best Day Ever!” or “Great Day For A Party!” Phrases like “I Do Crew” are sweet but might discourage your friends of honor from using the bags in the future.
I also suggest customizing a unique keepsake to place in the bag, along with a few basic “wedding survival” items. You might want to select a personalized gift that is appropriate for your groomsmen, too, such as a Double Wall Canteen!
1. Wine: A sample bottle of wine from a local winery is a nice touch (and may be needed to calm nerves on the big day!)
2. Save-The-Date Coasters: These serve as handy date reminders AND a great moisture-grabber for any drink. Stuff them in the bridesmaid tote bags or hand them out at your engagement party.
3. Lip balm: Every season is lip balm season! Choose a gorgeous art template that matches your wedding colors and theme. Custom lip balm is also a popular favor for wedding guests.
4. Cosmetic items: Shop for something cute that would appeal to everyone such as an exotic foot lotion or an Embellished Purse Mirror.
5. Blankets: Nothing says you care like a warm and cozy custom wedding blanket.
6. Nail polish: Select their favorite colors if you know them or stick to neutral hues.
8. Jewelry: A simple beaded bracelet is a basic piece of jewelry that is sure to please.
9. Snacks: A small bag of mini donuts (a quick wedding day breakfast!) or trail mix may be the energy boost everyone needs to start the special day.
10. Can coolers: Make your bridesmaids and groomsmen feel extra special with wedding party can coolers. Totally Promotional also has can coolers for parents/step-parents of the couple, and adorable styles for guests!
13. Acrylic shot glasses: Customize a shatter-proof shot glass that your bride squad can use on your wedding day or for pre-wedding festivities.
Get started today!
Face it. You have a lot on your plate and time will fly faster than you think. Use these bridesmaid proposal ideas to check this task off your list! While you’re at it, order your wedding guest favors, too!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help choosing products or designs. Our wedding experts are here for you!