Eco-friendly promotional products will make you a Super Hero for helping save the planet!
That might be stretching it a bit, but recycled and reusable items can improve the health of our planet and put some green in your pocket. And that’s pretty super!
We’re into GREEN!
Totally Promotional is a big fan of Earth Day (April 22) and supports efforts to improve the environment. We customize many eco-friendly products that boost company branding, thank guests and spread important messages. Some of our products are made with recycled materials and most can be recycled.
We also offer products that can be reused to reduce the amount of trash entering our landfills. Our plastic cups and tote bags are good examples. We can imprint them with your company name or logo to give away at events or as gifts for guests. Recipients will see your name and message every time they reuse them.
Eco-minded brides and grooms who want to go green and cut expenses can personalize frosted cups and other reusable drinkware items. They can be used at the reception and double as wedding favors.
What are eco-friendly promotional products?
Here are a few examples of the eco-friendly promotional items we offer at Totally Promotional:
- Eco-Friendly Jute Tote with Front Pocket. These totes are made with 100 percent pure natural fiber from the tropical Jute plant. They also are 100 percent biodegradable.
- Stadium Cups. Our plastic cups are reusable and most can be recycled when no longer needed.
- Collapsible Eco Koozie® Can Kooler. This flexible koozie® is made with 35 percent post-consumer recycled foam. Save the planet and keep your drink cold!
- Eco-Friendly Highlighter Pen. Check out this duo pen and highlighter with a natural paper barrel and wooden clip.
- Reusable Water Bottles. These are some of our best-selling “green” items because they can be used at home, work, the gym and school. Simply use, clean and repeat!
- Natural Eco Notebook with Pen. The cover and inside pages of this gorgeous notebook are made from recycled materials.
- Recycled Blankets. Get cozy with 100 percent recycled polyester embroidered blankets! Choose from seven earthy colors.
- 12″ Recycled Plastic Rulers. Brand your business and show your environmental concern with rulers made of recycled polystyrene.
- Table Throws. Why buy throw-away table covers when you can invest in reusable, high-quality polyester throws?
- Lanyards & Eco-Friendly Attachments. Switch out ID cards as needed and you’ve got reusable lanyards! Sweeten the deal with eco-friendly attachments. No one likes sticky, paper name tags anyway.
- Lunch Cooler Bags. Don’t brown-bag it. Pack your lunch and go in style with reusable lunch coolers.
- Smooth Bamboo Pen. A handmade pen will make a solid statement to clients and others you want to impress. These are perfect for wildlife parks and zoos.
We all can help
If everyone made simple eco-friendly choices it could make a huge difference in our planet’s health. About 25 billion paper cups are thrown into U.S. landfills each year. They create mounds of waste and annually cause the demise of 9.4 million trees, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Recycling can turn waste materials into new products and save precious energy. Did you know that recycling 15 glass bottles saves enough energy to power a laptop for 31.3 hours or run air conditioning for an hour? The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency offers an abundance of information on recycling, including tips for our everyday lives.
Get started now!
We believe in striving for a Go Green lifestyle. You don’t have to be an “ecorexia” (eco-obsessed person) to make a difference in the world we live.
Most communities have their own recycling programs with specific rules for the types of items they collect. Call your town, city or county leaders for details.
Recycling is a great learning activity and educational fundraiser for youth groups. In our small Ohio town, the Coldwater Cudas swim team recycles old newspapers to raise funds for meets and activities. This teaches our youth how to be responsible stewards of our earth while raising money for their favorite sport!
Does your community have a unique or successful recycling program? Share the details in the comments section below. Your story might just inspire others!
This blog was originally published April 18, 2017, and updated on Oct. 30, 2020.