Eco-friendly promotional products will make you a Super Hero!
OK, that might be stretching it a bit, but they can improve the health of our planet and put some green in your pocket. I think that’s pretty super!
We’re into GREEN!
Totally Promotional is a big fan of Earth Day (April 22) and supports efforts to improve the environment. We offer many eco-friendly products that can boost company branding, thank guests and spread important messages. Some of our products are made with recycled materials and most can be recycled.
We also offer products that can be reused to reduce the amount of trash in our landfills. Our plastic cups are a good example. We can imprint them with your company name or logo for gifting clients and coworkers. Recipients will reuse the cups and see your name every time they take a drink.
Eco-friendly promotional products
Here are a few examples of the “green” products we offer:
- Eco-Friendly Jute Tote with Front Pocket. This tote is made with 100 percent pure natural fiber from the tropical Jute plant. It’s also 100 percent biodegradable.
- 22 oz. Stadium Cup. Our plastic cups are reusable and most can be recycled when no longer needed.
- Collapsible Eco Koozie® Can Kooler. This flexible koozie® is made with 35 percent post-consumer recycled foam. Save the planet and keep your drink cold!
- Eco-Friendly Highlighter Pen. Check out this duo pen and highlighter with a natural paper barrel and wooden clip.
- Dinner Wedding Napkin. Most of our napkins are made with 30 percent post-consumer recycled 3-ply tissue.
- Recycled Blankets. Get cozy with 100 percent recycled polyester embroidered blankets! Choose from seven earthy colors.
- 6′ Table Throw. Why buy throw-away table covers when you can invest in reusable, high-quality polyester throws?
- 3/4″ Lanyard & Eco-Friendly Attachments. Switch out ID cards as needed and you’ve got reusable lanyards! Sweeten the deal with eco-friendly attachments. No one likes sticky, paper name tags anyway.
- Lunch Cooler Bags. Don’t brown-bag it. Pack your lunch and go in style with reusable lunch coolers.
- Fabric Banners. Premium fabric banners are made with more eco-friendly materials than most vinyl banners. Give your message a rich look!
We all can help
If everyone would opt for eco-friendly products — such as reusable cups instead of paper cups — we could make a huge difference in the world. About 25 billion paper cups are thrown into U.S. landfills each year. They create mounds of waste and annually cause the demise of 9.4 million trees, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Recycling can turn waste materials into new products and save precious energy. Did you know that recycling 15 glass bottles saves enough energy to power a laptap for 31.3 hours or run air conditioning for an hour? The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency offers an abundance of information on recycling, including tips for our everyday lives.
Get started now!
Totally Promotional believes that everyone should adopt a Go Green lifestyle. You don’t have to be an “ecorexia” (eco-obsessed person) to make a difference.
Most communities have their own recycling programs with specific rules for the types of items they can collect. Call your town, city or county leaders for details.
Recycling can be a great learning activity and educational fundraiser for youth groups. In our small Ohio town, the Coldwater Cudas swim team recycles old newspapers to raise funds for meets and activities.
Does your community have a unique or successful recycling program? Share the details in the comments section below. Your story might just inspire others!
— Shelley Grieshop