You decided to advertise your business with custom pens. Great idea!
Companies have been using customized pens as advertising tools for decades. But those colorful pens flaunting your logo need to get into the hands of prospective customers. Here are some ideas to get the job done:
10 ways to distribute your custom pens
- Trade show booths
- Festivals, fairs, community picnics
- Open houses
- Landmark anniversary celebrations
- Parade hand-outs
- Local school events
- Career/job fairs
- Company tours
- Place in 5K run/walk sponsor bags
- Your company’s reception/visitors area
The pen giveaway advantage
We’re sure you’ll find success with custom pens. Why? Read the facts:
- Consumer surveys show that people keep pens with logos for about six months.
- A study by the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) showed that imprinted pens cost about 1/10 of a cent per customer impression. That means a company will pay about $1 for every thousand impressions a single pen makes. Wow! TV and online ads cost 10 times that amount!
- A typical plastic pen weighs just .02 ounces. That means you probably won’t throw your back out hauling a box of pens to your next trade show! Plus, they’re easy to display in a basket, box or decorative container at any venue.
Start by choosing the type of pen that appeals to you. Totally Promotional has plastic, metal, stylus and gel pens in many colors. We have styles that fit every occasion and budget. Our expert graphic designers will gladly help you create a professional imprint on your promotional pens.
Start writing your own success story!