Graduation party ideas twirled through your brain for months but you were busy.
You had that big project at work and a bathroom remodel at home. Then the dog got sick. Well, it’s crunch time and you’re in luck. Here are three easy-peasy suggestions:
Graduation party ideas
1. Flower centerpiece: Make your own stylish centerpiece with guidance from a talented New York City florist! Bronwen Smith, lead designer and owner of B Floral, provided these simple tips for all types of flowers:
- Use your non-dominant hand to hold the flowers as you arrange them. This leaves your dominant hand free to cut the stems as you go.
- Use the flowers with the biggest heads to place in the center.
- Keep turning your arrangement in your hand as you create it so you can view it from all angles and see each side equally.
- Instead of using a traditional vase, try a Mason jar, empty candle container or pencil holder.
2. Popcorn bar: Your guests will totally love this! It’s a very inexpensive “snack” bar that looks best with a rustic flare. You don’t need how-to guides for this. Buy bagged popcorn or make your own prior to the party, if you have time. Use any large container to hold the popcorn and select shaker seasonings. Add bowls of Peanut Butter M&Ms, honey-roasted nuts or other yummy items for guests to mix with their popcorn. Custom serving cups or bowls add a personal touch.
3. Table setting/favor: Look organized with an individual table setting/party favor combo. I suggest using customized party cups in school colors for guests to take home. For an upscale look, you can try our frosted cups or go with something more casual such as sturdy stadium cups. You can crisscross your utensils on top of your napkins and secure it with a skinny ribbon or just place them loosely inside the cups.
Need more ideas?
Visit Totally Promotional’s School Graduation Inspiration board on Pinterest for more tips and DIY projects. If you’re stumped for gift ideas, browse our 13 Smart Graduation Gifts blog for inspiration!
Totally Promotional also has banners, sunglasses, can coolers, lip balm and many other products that can be used as favors and decorations for the most fabulous graduation party ever! We also have fun graduation designs!
Does your graduate have an interesting plan for the future such as joining the military or becoming a scientist? Well, start bragging! Leave a reply today!