When planning your wedding, it’s important to think outside the box and find new ways to stay on budget. One way to do that is by using wedding paper cups instead of other types of drinkware.
If you’re looking to save some cash and add a personal touch, customized paper cups are the way to go!
The big benefits of paper wedding cups
Custom paper coffee cups for your wedding have many qualities that make them perfect for your special day! Here are a few to consider:
Paper cups can make your celebration even more unique and memorable with your names and wedding date on the front.
Many of our wedding coffee cups also include a free, second-side imprint. Choose quicker production times on select styles if you get in a jam or are planning on a short timeline.
You can buy disposable plastic cups for weddings in bulk for a discount. This can save you a lot of money in the long run!
If you’re looking to cut costs so you can extend your honeymoon or hire a better photographer, cute wedding paper cups are your answer.
Add flair to your venue
Paper cups with a logo or design can also serve as decorations for tables at your reception. Bartenders can use them for mixed drinks, so your design is seen everywhere in the reception hall.
Keep your look consistent by matching the color and design of your custom paper cups with personalized napkins.
Paper cups are lined with waterproofing to hold drinks without getting soggy. Your guests can enjoy their drinks all night long without worrying about messes!
You can use fancy paper cups for weddings whether you serve hot or cold drinks. Consider choosing cups with or without lids depending on your drink selection.
Custom wedding cups come in a variety of sizes to fit everyone’s favorite beverages. Smaller sizes such as our 8 oz. Wedding Paper Cups With Lids are perfect for young guests.
Paper cups can also be used for serving ice cream or other treats and are perfect for wedding candy buffets.
Are paper cups better than plastic?
Paper and plastic wedding cups are both great options for weddings. Each has their own benefits.
Plastic cups are more durable; your guests can use them as souvenirs for years afterward.
Paper cups are a fantastic choice because they are disposable and inexpensive. You don’t have to clean them after use and the cost savings can be significant.
6 custom paper coffee cups for weddings
Our wedding drinkware is measured to the brim. A 12 oz. beverage, for example, will fit best in a 16 oz. cup. Be sure to grab the next size up for your drinks!
Put these sturdy cups next to your coffee or hot chocolate bar! Each one comes with a sip-through lid that is perfect for warm beverages.
Keep your drinks at the right temperature during your celebration with cute wedding paper cups! The 8 oz. size is perfect for cocktail hour.
Avoid shattered glass by ordering paper cups instead! You even get a free second-side imprint on this made-in-the-USA cup.
These tall cups will fit most drinks for your friends and relatives. Leftover cups can be taken home by guests as a reminder of your celebration or used at future parties.
Prevent party fouls on the dance floor with lidded cups! You can make them uniquely your own with the many templates and imprint colors we offer.
Additional ideas to save you money
Looking for other ways to stay on budget? We’re on it!
Here are a few cost-saving tips for you to consider:
- Find fun and unique décor for your tables at thrift or dollar stores. Dishes and tablecloths can also be thrifted.
- Order flowers that are in season for your bouquets or find good artificial versions. If you are using a florist, ask for plastic vases.
- Get a small cake to cut and give your guests sheet cake or another low-cost dessert.
- Do all your save-the-date and invitation printing at once to save on fees and shipping. Once you have them, get your wedding party crew together to help address them! Reward them with food and drinks while they work.
- Jewelry can be super expensive, especially if you want something unique to accent your wedding dress. Use custom jewelry or rent pieces online.
- Serve fancy drinks during cocktail hour and switch to a more modest selection afterward.
- Choose a less expensive menu for children if they are invited. They likely will enjoy it more than fancy cuisine.