Custom wedding favors add a unique element to outdoor weddings when money is tight.
As outdoor wedding plans kick into high gear, don’t forget to show appreciation to the friends and relatives who support you.
If your budget has taken a hit or you just want to keep costs down, I get ya. Here is a list of our most affordable wedding favors for your rustic or semi-formal outdoor wedding celebration:
7 budget-friendly outdoor wedding favors
These high-quality custom wedding favors are available in trendy colors to match any theme. Browse through hundreds of ready-made wedding templates at Totally Wedding Koozies to find great sayings and unique designs. You can submit your own artwork for most products.
- Numerous colors and color combinations
- Free standard delivery on select styles
- Popular photo booth prop
- Great wedding party gift
- About $1 each
- Choice of champagne, wine, beer, whiskey and shot glasses
- Easy to design online
- Impressive wedding guest keepsake
- Large imprint area for sayings
- Free second-side imprint on many styles
- Starts at less than $1 each
- 1-color imprint or full-color design or photo
- Pulpboard, stone, cork, slate and foam options
- Elegant foil imprints available
- Reduces moisture on tables
- Multiple shapes (ex. wedding cake, heart)
- Low as 25 cents each
- Perfect take-home bags for dessert bars
- Popular selection of Frenchie bags
- Dozens of product and imprint colors
- With or without handles
- Convenient sizes
- Starting at less than 50 cents each
- Up to 50 product colors
- Free standard delivery and second-side imprint
- Free artwork proof
- Low minimum orders
- Neoprene and foam materials
- Starting at less than 70 cents each
- 9 sizes (5 to 24 ounces)
- Up to 8 colors available
- Hundreds of designs
- Expensive look, affordable price
- Starts at less than 60 cents each
- Lots of fun template designs
- Free standard delivery
- Rush production available
- East to transport and display
- SPF protection for outdoor use
- About 50 cents each
Wedding essentials to consider
Wedding napkins are available in cocktail, luncheon and dinner sizes to fit your menu choices. We have some of the most beautiful napkin colors! And you can’t go wrong with foil-stamped monograms, fun sayings and romantic designs. Simply beautiful!
Wedding banners are like icing on the cake! Hang one at the entrance of your venue, above the gift table or anywhere you want to add decor or a message. Mesh vinyl banners are a good choice for long-term, outdoor use.
I suggest placing your engagement photo on your banner with a sweet thank-you note to guests. It’s a nice touch!