How about a quick and easy rustic wedding favors display to show off your can coolers? Follow our simple step-by-step guide:
- Wood crate (We used a wine crate.)
- Hole punch
- Wedding can coolers (Order rustic wedding favor can coolers at TotallyWeddingKoozies.com.)
- Find a wooden crate to hold your can coolers. We found this wine crate at a local HomeGoods store. These also can be found at most craft stores.
- Print “Take One” on individual pieces of lightweight cardstock (we suggest 90# white cardstock).
- Cut out the individual letters.
- Use a hole punch to create two holes at the top of each letter card.
- Cut a piece of twine 48 inches long.
- Thread the twine through the two holes in each letter card.
- Tie one side of the twine to one side of the crate
- Tie the other side to the opposite side of the crate, letting the banner drape in the middle. You may need to adjust the cards to make them even.
- Insert your can coolers into your crate.
Now you have your very own rustic can cooler display! Use this display at the bar, the sign-in table or wherever drinks are being served! Enjoy!
Share your creativity
Do you have cool ideas for displaying your wedding favors? We would love to hear about it in the comments.
Looking for more rustic wedding favors and accessories? Be sure to check out Totally Promotional’s cups, napkins, coasters, lip balm favors and more. We have many customizable rustic wedding designs or you can submit your own!