Promotional products were around long before great-grandma hung a Texaco magnet on her avocado green refrigerator.
Customized products make a statement
Even though companies today rely heavily on email, Facebook and other social media sites, nothing gets a customer’s attention like a free gift.
Smart businesses for decades have given away customized products with their name and logo to boost exposure. They know logo pens, flying discs and other items will keep their name “out there” longer and cost less than a billboard or newspaper ad.
Totally Promotional for 20 years has helped businesses, organizations and government agencies reach their target audience with personalized giveaway products such as can coolers. pencils, cups and lip balm.
Don’t take it from us. Read what our customers have to say:
“I use your koozies every day as promotional giveaways and items for sale in my shop!” said Maghon Taylor, owner of All She Wrote Notes, a calligraphy studio in the Carolinas. “I actually planned on using them for our wedding last spring and I posted a photo on my business Instagram and someone asked if I sold them. So I decided to! It’s been an awesome ride and one of my favorite products! My favorite product is my pull-up (retractable) banner … It really adds a layer of professionalism to every event I attend and every class I teach. You can’t always control the scenery when you’re on the road, so it’s awesome to be able to pop it up and have a fully branded backdrop for the event!”
Recent customer Leigh Patrick had this to say:
“Our bags from Totally Promotional were a hit at our Annual Conference. Everywhere we looked people were using their bags and relying on the quality of the bags to hold their heavy conference items, i.e. computers, phones, program book, etc.,” Patrick told us.
Check out these promotional product statistics:
- Ninety-one percent of consumers have at least one promotional item in their kitchen, 74 percent have at least one at work and 55 percent have at least one in their bedroom.
- The top five buyers of promotional products are customers in the fields of education, healthcare, construction, finance and nonprofits.
- A whopping 89 percent of consumers remember the company/organization of a promotional product they received within the last two years.
- An impressive 63 percent of consumers pass down their promotional products to others.
- Recipients of promotional products keep them for more than six months.
- At least 53 percent of consumers say promotional products create a favorable impression of the advertiser.
- Bags and pens tie for the lowest-cost per impression of all U.S. promotional products at one-tenth of a cent.
- Thirty-one percent of U.S. consumers own a promotional bag.
- Eight of 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional items at any given time.
Who uses custom products?
- Public agencies
- Political candidates
- Civic clubs
- Auto dealers
- Party planners
- Retailers and more!
Promotional products are mainly used for:
- Business gifts
- Employee relations/incentives
- Trade shows
- Generating new customers
- Public awareness campaigns
- New product introductions
Businesses and all types of organizations also use table covers, banners, banner stands, lanyards, badge reels, neck wallets, badge holders and other products for daily promotions, new items, event announcements, fundraising campaigns and more.
And of course, brides and grooms tap into customized promotional products to make a big hit with guests on their special day!
Promotional products were used successfully as far back as 1789 when George Washington handed out commemorative buttons to get elected president. George knew what he was doing!
Order yours today!
Browse our website for high-quality promotional products that get you elected, grow your business or simply make your life better!