I know what you’re going through.
Every Christmas you rack your brain for unique holiday favors to give neighbors, coworkers, the mailman and your kids’ classmates. You long for homemade gift giving ideas that your loved ones will be thrilled to get.
Well, I’ve got the solution: Personalized cups filled with homemade goodies! Everyone likes food and your custom imprint will make your gifts and Christmas party favors special.
It’s easy. Just browse the low-priced plastic drinkware at TotallyPromotional.com and choose colors for your cups and imprint. You can use our Design Ideas Tool to create your image or quote, or upload your own artwork.
We offer low minimum-order quantities that allow you to buy as few as 12 cups in some styles. If you order a little extra, you’ll have a head start on next year!
You can use Great Aunt Lucy’s hard tack candy recipe or some other delicious treats to fill your holiday favors. Trail mix, Walnut Snowball Cookies, raisins and M&Ms are just a few of the items I suggest. When filled, wrap your cups with cellophane and a ribbon and you’re ready to go!
Smiling snowman cups
Who can resist a happy snowman? These DIY snowman-filled cups are the perfect Christmas party favors for Girl Scouts, 4-H Clubs, daycare and school parties.
- Fill Styrofoam cups with treats and place the lids on tight.
- Use a small, round sponge and pink paint to give your snowmen rosy cheeks.
- You can use the tip of a paintbrush or other small, round surface to design the mouth and eyes. We used black construction paper and a paper hole punch.
- Cut out a triangular, orange nose from a sheet of thick felt and glue it to the face.
Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse (No Bake) in Frosted Cups
Try this recipe for Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse and create holiday happiness in our elegant frosted cups!
- 5 oz. Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 2 T. Butter, melted
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 box Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 c. Whole Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 t. Peppermint Extract
- 8 oz. Extra Creamy Cool Whip Topping
- 2 drops Red Food Coloring, if desired
- Place wafers in a large baggie and crush with rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, stir crushed wafers with melted butter until mixed. Spoon into frosted cups.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and white chocolate pudding mix. Stir until combined. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the white chocolate pudding mix, the dry cheesecake pudding mix, the peppermint extract and the food coloring to the cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping.
- Beat all until combined. Chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Spoon into frosted cups over the wafer crust.
- Garnish with additional crushed wafers or crushed candy canes.