It’s easy to fall in love with the “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” baby shower theme. It’s adorable!
Just browse the popular theme on Pinterest for party inspiration. The ideas are sweet but there are so many! It can be overwhelming. To lighten your labor (excuse the pun), I’m going to share easy ideas for decorating, baby shower favors, games and food for the “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” baby shower theme.
- Duncan Hines Signature Confetti Cake Mix
- Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- Multi-colored candy sprinkles
- Paper or foil baking cups
- Glitter Foam Star Stickers
Make them this way:
- Prepare and bake the cupcakes as directed on the box. Let them cool on a rack before frosting.
- Add sprinkles to the frosting.
- Insert one toothpick in each cupcake.
- Attach one large and one small star sticker to each toothpick.
You can spend big bucks on high-tech baby monitors and still have enough money left for personalized baby shower koozies®! Totally Promotional offers free delivery and a free artwork proof. It’s your gift from us!
Unbreakable frosted cups can be used during the party and taken home by guests as useful favors. They have a classy look and are available in sizes ranging from 5 to 24 ounces. These are perfect for drinks, desserts and as containers for candy buffets!
Thank your guests for their support by gifting them with personalized lip balm. Choose from two dozen natural beeswax flavors and five SPF flavors. All our lip balm are made in FDA-compliant facilities in the U.S.
Keep everyone healthy so they can cuddle the little one when he or she arrives! Order yours in gel, spray or lotion to clean hands without water.
Custom favor and gift bags are like icing on the cake for your baby shower. Fill them with special treats or homemade goodies for guests to enjoy.
Guess the poo!
The idea is a bit gross, I agree, but this game will have your guests laughing in no time! Here’s how you play:
- Choose six different candy bars and melt each in separate bowls in the microwave.
- Scoop the melted “poo” from each bowl into a small diaper.
- Use a marker to number the outside of each diaper.
- Give each guest a pencil and a paper with blank spaces numbering 1 to 6.
- Pass around the diapers.
- Instruct guests to identify the candy bar in each diaper and write the name beside the correlating number on their paper.
- Award prizes for the most accurate answers.
Mini Diaper Cake
- Newborn diapers
- Small and large rubber bands
- Ribbon to match theme
- Hot glue gun
- Empty paper towel roll
- Decorations for the top
Make it this way:
- Roll up each diaper individually, starting with the waist end. Secure each with a rubber band.
- Place rolled diapers around the paper towel roll that has been cut to the height of the rolled diapers.
- Secure the diapers to the paper towel roll with a large rubber band.
- Wrap ribbon around the diapers to hide the rubber band and glue ends together.
- Add decorations on top. Suggestions: battery-powered, mini LED lights, or sparkling garland with star/moon wands.
Watch our team put one together!
More splash for your baby bash!
Personalized coasters and napkins can add extra sparkle to your “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” baby shower! Use our template (ID: 0858) to perfectly match your theme or simply choose one that makes your heart melt. If you’re searching for a fun item to place in your baby shower goodie bags, I suggest our Customized Two-Tone Tropic Sunglasses.
Here’s wishing you a stress-free baby shower filled with fun and lots of baby love!