A rad New Year’s Eve toast will spice up your party and welcome 2022 in style.
No one plans to ring in the new year with an awkward toast. But that’s exactly what happens when you take the spotlight unprepared. The last thing you want to do is offend someone or appear ridiculous.
Let me save you embarrassment with my ultimate collection of New Year’s toasts for 2022!
35 toasts to bring in the new year
How do you do a New Year’s toast? Browse through this list and find one that’s appropriate for the celebration you plan to attend. Tip: Practice saying it a few times before the big night!
- As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
- Out with the old, in with the new. Cheers to the future and all that we do.
- Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live every day as if it were your last.
- May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you and heaven accept you.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)
- May your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door (Irish Blessing)
- Last year’s resolution was to lose 20 pounds. Only 30 pounds to go.
- Cheers to you. Cheers to me. Have a Happy New Year’s Eve!
- May all your troubles be as lasting as your New Year’s resolutions.
- Here’s to staying positive and testing negative.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. (Dr. Seuss)
- We write our own futures. We can plagiarize the past or write a new chapter. The choice is ours.
- What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet. (Anne Frank)
- Here’s to the nights we’ll never remember with the friends we’ll never forget.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
- Here’s to the bright new year and a fond farewell to the old. Here’s to the things that are yet to come and to the memories that we hold.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. (Bill Vaughan)
- You are never too old to reinvent yourself. (Steve Harvey)
- Here’s health to those I love and wealth to those who love me.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. (C.S. Lewis)
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. (Albert Einstein)
- May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand. (Irish Blessing)
- May your home always be too small to hold all your friends. (Irish Blessing)
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. (Michael Altshuler)
- Here’s to those who’ve seen us at our best and seen us at our worst and can’t tell the difference.
- To our wives and girlfriends … may they never meet.
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all. (Josiyah Martin)
- Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she became a butterfly.
- Here’s to being single, drinking doubles and seeing triple. (Irish Blessing)
- Here’s to doing and drinking, not sitting and thinking.
- A New Year’s toast to love and laughter and happily ever after.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world. (Ghandi)
- May we be in heaven a half an hour before the devil knows we’re dead.
- If you don’t know where you’re going any road will get you there.
Place your best New Year’s Eve toast on party supplies
Keep that favorite quote around long after the clock strikes midnight. Put your classic saying on guest favors and party essentials for a truly unique New Year’s Eve bash! Here are a few popular go-to items from our New Year’s Eve party collection:
Customized 16 oz. Plastic Stadium Cups – 24 product colors, order as few as 12, one-color imprint on both sides, recyclable, made in the USA and FREE delivery.
Customized Premium Foam Can Coolers – More than 50 product colors and 25 imprint colors, order as few as a dozen, one-color imprint on both sides, FREE delivery and beverages stay cold.
Customized Velvet Touch Tahiti Sunglasses – One-color imprint on the temple, one size fits most, 100% UVA and UVB protection, less than $2 each with a minimum order of 100.
Customized 3-ply Cocktail Napkins – Foil Stamped Imprints – Square – Elegant foil printing, more than three dozen product colors, and coin-edged embossed texture.
Beat the rush and order today!