What promotional products are most effective?
Drum roll please. For Totally Promotional, it’s CAN COOLERS! Whoot, whoot!
Can coolers continue to be our best-selling promotional product because they work. They also are the most economical: you can order 12 for less than $3 each! We include FREE shipping and a FREE artwork proof. Heck, we’re practically giving them away! Customers can choose from up to 53 product colors and 25 imprint colors on most items. What are you waiting for?
See what else made Totally Promotional’s Top 20 Promotional Products list:
- Can Coolers & Koozies®: Our can coolers top the best promotional items list. Our best-seller is our Premium Foam Can Cooler, which includes a one-color imprint on both sides.
- Table Covers: Winning a tight race for second place is one of the most versatile promotional products on the market: table covers. Businesses, trade show vendors, schools, government agencies and professional sports teams use custom table covers to boost their exposure. Totally Promotional has many sizes and styles such as our 4-ft. Demo Table Covers and our most popular 6-ft. Table Covers. We offer up to two dozen product colors with a one-color or full-color imprint of your logo, name or message. The polyester material we use for our table covers is the best around so they last a long time, wash after wash.
- Custom Cups: Nearly tied with table covers in popularity is custom drinkware. Stadium cups, tumblers, elegantly frosted cups, paper cups, soft-sided cups and Styrofoam cups are an economical way to personalize any event. I love the classy look of our frosted cups, which are often ordered for weddings and special parties. But it’s the Mood Cups that steal my heart. They go beyond their beverage-holding duties by changing colors when cold drinks are added. So cool! With up to 30 product colors, a dozen sizes and one-color and full-color imprint choices, the sky’s the limit!
- Drawstring Bags: Rounding out the top 5 best promotional items are drawstring bags, and for good reason. We all have “stuff” to carry. Gym clothes, school supplies, cell phones and other devices need a place to hang out. If you really want to draw attention to your brand or message, give away custom drawstring bags at 5K races, school activities, trade shows, fundraisers and other events. Every bag immediately becomes an on-the-go “billboard” for you without wiping out your advertising budget.
- Lip Balm: These little sweeties make great custom giveaway items at weddings, health/medical offices and more!
- Lanyards: Personalize lanyards for employees to provide identification or publicize your business or organization at trade shows and corporate events.
- Napkins: Add a touch of class to your big dinner or lunch affair with personalized napkins.
- Banner Stands: A colorful and informational banner stand can communicate your message to a widespread audience.
- Tote Bags: Reusable bags that advertise you or your organization are a customer/client favorite!
- Lunch and Cooler Bags: These never go out of style! Great for keeping lunches and beverages chilled while giving you maximum exposure.
- Pens: Everyone needs a pen so why not use them as a branding opportunity? Custom pens are easy on your advertising budget.
- Banners: Personalized banners get your message noticed! Customize yours with a business logo, photograph, clever artwork and more.
- Neck Wallets: Identification, security and storage all in one! We have lots of colors, styles and options available.
- T-Shirts: Tees and other apparel items are extremely hot merchandising tools for every industry. Who doesn’t love a comfortable T-shirt?
- Sunglasses: Have some fun at your wedding, business party or reunion with customized sunglasses!
- Pencils: Contractors, educational systems, flower shops and others can increase exposure and their bottom line by distributing custom pencils.
- Flying Discs: Your name and profits can soar with personalized flying discs!
- Folding Chairs: This is the high-end promotional product you need for those special clients or staff members.
- Highlighters: Take note! Custom highlighters can pitch your company or school to a massive audience!
- Water Bottles: Promote a healthy lifestyle. Custom water bottles are a popular promotional product for their low cost and high value.
What’s on your top 20 list?
We all have several promotional products in our home, sitting on our desk at work or in our vehicle. We see those advertisers’ names every day. Choose your favorite items and give yourself that same day-to-day exposure!
Browse TotallyPromotional.com and let our experienced staff help you get started today!